Terms and Conditions for Content Participation with Table 42 and Budapest.fm,
Entities of Rayofla Kft.
By participating in a podcast session with either Table 42, Budapest.fm, or any other platform under Rayofla Kft. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), you (the “Participant”) hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Grant of Rights: The Participant grants the Company an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, and perpetual license to record, use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise utilize the Participant’s name, likeness, voice, comments, image, statements, and any other intellectual or personal properties shared during the podcast session (collectively, “the Content”).
- Distribution and Monetization: The Company reserves the right to share, publish, sell, distribute, and repurpose the Content, in whole or in part, on any platform or media channels, whether now known or developed in the future, without any compensation to the Participant.
- Waiver of Rights: The Participant acknowledges and agrees that they have no right to review, approve, or control the Company’s use of the Content. Except where prohibited by law, the Participant waives any and all rights to royalties, compensation, or any other consideration for the use of the Content or any portion thereof.
- Ownership: All rights, title, and interest in and to the Content, and any derivative works created therefrom, will remain solely with the Company. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that they have no claim, right, title, or interest in the Content or any portion thereof.
- Indemnity: The Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach of these terms.
- Miscellaneous: Any agreement or arrangement that provides rights to the Content to the Participant will be expressly made in writing by Rayofla Kft. and will override the terms of this agreement to the extent of any inconsistency. This agreement is governed by the laws of [Jurisdiction, e.g., “Hungary”] without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
By participating in a podcast session, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.